General Event Photography and Videography
So much effort is often spent in making events successful and often folks forget to maximize the return of all that hard work with great photography and video that can be shared and used afterwards. Of course, use your smartphone to grab shots but consider kicking it up a notch and really showcasing your event!
General Events can include coverage of guest speakers, conferences, team building retreats, grand openings, school activities, graduations, parties and milestone birthdays, to name a few.
Here are some of the events we have shot over the years and our current pricing.
General Event Photography Portfolio
Team building retreats
Please reach out if you are interested in seeing an end-to-end sample of our work. We know this can provide additional reassurance your day will be captured well.
General Event Videography Portfolio
General Event Photography and Videography Pricing
When deciding which package to choose, keep in mind you day's schedule and what might get missed if you only have one shooter.
General Event Photography Pricing
All our photography packages include:
- Documentary coverage color correction
- We do not apply "filter looks" to your images. We stay true to documenting your event and believe in rending colors as we remembered them.
- Electronic delivery of digital images within 1 week after event
- You can expect between 50-100 images per hour
- Digital images are in JPEG format and are sized for 8x10 prints (3000 pixels on the long side at 300 dpi)
1 photographer for 1 hour
$175/hour each additional hour
2 photographers for 1 hour
$275/hour each additional hour
A LA CARTE
Drone Operator for Aerial Photos
General Event Videography Pricing
Our videography packages include:
- All raw unedited footage delivered on an external hard drive provided by you
Should you decide on an edited video, it will include:
- Documentary coverage color correction.
- We do not apply "film looks" to your video. We stay true to documenting your event and believe in rending colors as we remembered them.
1 videographer for 1 hour
$100/hour each additional hour
2 videographers for 1 hour
$200/hour each additional hour
A La Carte
Event Summary Video
Receive your summary video within two weeks after your event
Edited Full Length Video
All footage and audio assembled into long form videos
Capture 1 hour of footage and create a
Each additional hour $100/hour
Drone Operator for Aerial footage
Recommended for tight event schedules
* Pricing may vary based on the details you provide about your event. Also, please note additional charges for travel and transportation may apply.